Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Xerox Project 11/14

Kevin Wagenheim

11/14

Xerox Project

Picture:



For my Xerox Project, I decided to go with a style from the Dada art movement. When I was looking at other Dada pieces to try and get inspiration, I came across the photo shown below. I thought the extension of the guy's fingers was really cool, and I thought that I may be able to create something like this using the scanner on my printer. So, I scanned my face, hand, and eye. To add a background and a little detail, I decided to scan my foot and my hair. Since my scanner was not cooperating and scanning in black and white, I adjusted the photo using Photoshop. The pieces are glued to a piece of cardboard.

Inspiration:

Original Scans:






Photoshop Screenshots:




No comments:

Post a Comment